Monday, November 18, 2013

Final Story Idea

For my final story I would like to write about the new expansion of the honors college they are going to begin this year. This expansion is going to add more rooms and new technology for the honors college. The expansion is suppose to provide students with more resources and further their abilities. I would like to focus on what changes will be made, how it will affect the students, how it will provide better ways for them to learn, and what exactly the expansion includes. I want to get in inside scope on how the expansion will affect and help the students as well as professors. I would talk to the dean of the honors college, John Samonds, two professors, and also a few honors college students to get their intake.

1 comment:

  1. Data/numbers that support the need for growth would be crucial here.

    ReplyDelete